STARTING JUNE 1, CHANGES TO COVID PROTOCOLS!
Exciting news about COVID Protocols. Public swimming pools were given the go ahead to operate at full capacity and with limited restrictions. But, we are still an indoor swimming facility, so we will continue to operate with the following restrictions and changes starting on MONDAY, MAY 3, 2021. We are moving to the next phase of the new normal...Starting on June 1, we will be still be doing all the below information, changes and problem information are highlighted.
COVID PROTOCOL CHANGES!
Exciting news about COVID Protocols. Public swimming pools were given the go ahead to operate at full capacity and with limited restrictions. But, we are still an indoor swimming facility, so we will continue to operate with the following restrictions and changes starting on TUESDAY, JUNE 1, 2021.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 10 will not be required to wear a face mask into the facility.
- All persons OLDER THAN 10 YEARS OF AGE are still required to wear FACE MASKS when in the facility.
- All persons entering the facility will come through the FRONT DOOR. This is just an ENTRANCE. No longer entering thru the pool doors. This is for ALL PROGRAMS including swimming lessons, Water Exercise classes and Open Swim, exception Birthday Parties.
- Both POOL DOORS are EXITS.
- It is recommended that you PARK along the RIGHT SIDE of the building and walk up the ramp to the front door.
- STOP AT THE FRONT OFFICE for ATTENDANCE. Then follow the ARROWS go thru the POOL INSIDE DOOR, DOWN THE RAMP AND TO CHAIRS OR BENCH. There will NO LONGER be a CLASS COORDINATOR/COVID DESTROYER ON DECK.
- PLEASE DO NOT STOP AT THE GIFT SHOP, FAMILY RESTROOM OR SEATING AREA WHEN ENTERING THE FACILITY. The front office will still only be available for calls and appointments.
- Chairs and benches need to REMAIN 6 FEET APART. Please refrain from moving the chairs together. LARGER families with multiple kids taking lessons should sit on the BENCHES. SMALLER families should sit in the CHAIRS.
- Come to the front door ONLY 5 MINUTES before class is to begin. We only have so much space in the pool area, benches and chairs, so please do not come in early.
- THERE are MARKERS ON THE FLOOR AS YOU ENTER THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR THAT WILL REMIND YOU OF DIRECTIONAL FLOW and to REMAIN STAY 6 FEET APART.
- We were able to arrange all the seating and keep the CHANGING TENTS. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE RESTROOMS FOR CHANGING AT THIS TIME.
- We encourage with the warmer weather that you COME DRESSED for swimming, BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL and leave the facility through the pool doors IMMEDIATELY after class.
- CLEANING WILL BE DONE PERIODICALLY AND WHEN POSSIBLE.
- The RESTROOMS will remain for EMERGENCIES ONLY. CHANGING OR SHOWERING INSIDE THE RESTROOMS IS STILL PROHIBITIED.
- WE REQUIRE THAT ALL STUDENTS SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE WATER. PARENTS/GUARDIANS will be RESPONSIBLE to shower off their child(ren) and have them ready for their teacher ON TIME.
- IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE FRONT OFFICE IN PERSON, you will EXIT the pool doors and walk to the front office. If there is someone at the desk, please wait outside until they welcome you inside to talk with them. Calling the front office is encouraged.
- WE STILL ASK THAT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING any type of SICKNESS, SYMPTOMS or have been EXPOSED TO COVID, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY. Give our front office a call for a makeup swimming class.
- ONLY ONE PARENT/GUARDIAN with each swimmer in the facility. Please refrain from bringing extra spectators.
- WATER EXERCISE, OPEN SWIM AND RUBBER DUCKIES CLASSES WILL INCREASE TO 20 PARTICIPANTS.
- REQUIRED TO CALL AND RESERVE A SPOT FOR WATER EXERCISE AND OPEN SWIM
We are adding teachers and classes at the beginning of May. Don't miss your opportunity to get a swimming spot before the classes are published on our website. Give the front office a call to be added to the waiting list at 513-515-8468.
CASUAL SWIMMING LESSONS:
We offer casual lessons if you are currently not on the schedule or want to add more pool time. Casual lessons are a one time private lesson with a teacher and cost $25. There is not a discount for multiple classes or students. These type of lessons can be scheduled 7-10 days in advance. When a student misses class, we are able to fill that spot with another swimmer. Give the front office a call at 513-515-8468 to schedule. Casuals are not available online.
SUMMER TRAVEL LESSONS:
WE WILL OFFER HOME LESSONS AND ACCEPTED COMMUNITY POOL LESSONS AGAIN THIS YEAR!
If you would like more information or would like to schedule some of these lessons, please give our front office a call at 513-515-8468.
BIRTHDAYS ARE BACK:
Woohoo, starting Sunday, May 2, we will be having Birthdays again. There are a few COVID restrictions...
- BIRTHDAYS will be offered on SUNDAYS. No Weekdays, Fridays or Saturdays.
- ONLY 10 PARTICIPANTS, WHICH INCLUDES THE BIRTHDAY CHILD.
- THE ENTIRE PARTY (INCLUDING PARENT/GUARDIAN) WILL ENTER THROUGH THE FIRST POOL DOOR ON THE DAY OF THE PARTY AND FIND A BENCH.
- The parent/guardian will fill out a WAIVER at the bench.
- ONE PARENT/GUARDIAN CAN STAY FOR THE PARTY if they choose.
- EACH PARENT/GUARDIAN is REQUIRED to wear a FACE MASK while in the facility. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 10 are not required to wear a face mask.
- ONLY PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF THE BIRTHDAY CHILD are ALLOWED IN THE PARTY ROOM during pizza, cake, ice cream and present opening.
- Each child will need to BRING THEIR OWN TOWEL AND ALREADY DRESSED IN SWIM SUIT for the party. There will be no changing, so please be sure to PROVIDE CHILDREN OF THE PARTY WITH A COVERUP OR CLOTHES that the kids can WEAR INTO THE PARTY ROOM OVER THEIR SWIM SUITS.
Give the front office a call at 513-515-8468 when you are ready to book your party. More Party info here >>
Reminder that we can do any theme and cannot wait to celebrate with you soon.