STARTING JULY 1, Lori's H2O Skills will have limited restrictions
We are moving to the next phase of the new normal...Starting on July 1... (changes are highlighted)
COVID PROTOCOL CHANGES!
- No person entering the facility will be required to wear a face mask. You may still wear a face mask, but it will not longer be mandated.
- Teacher will no longer be required to wear a face shield while teaching lessons. A teacher will honor a request to wear a face shield while teaching your child. Some teachers may choose to continue to wear a face shield.
- All persons entering the facility will come through the FRONT DOOR. Both POOL DOORS are EXITS. This is to ensure directional flow in and out of the facility.
- STOP AT THE FRONT OFFICE for ATTENDANCE.
- The GIFT SHOP and SEATING AREA will be REOPENED along with the VENDING MACHINE.
- Chairs and benches will REMAIN 6 FEET APART.
- We ask that you still arrive for CLASS ONLY 5 MINUTES before your scheduled pool time.
- THERE are MARKERS ON THE FLOOR AS YOU ENTER THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR THAT WILL REMIND YOU OF DIRECTIONAL FLOW and to REMAIN STAY 6 FEET APART.
- CHANGING TENTS will remain on deck indefinitely.
- We encourage with the warmer weather that you COME DRESSED for swimming, BRING YOUR OWN TOWEL and leave the facility through the pool doors IMMEDIATELY after class.
- CLEANING WILL BE DONE PERIODICALLY AND WHEN POSSIBLE.
- The RESTROOMS in the swimming pool area WILL BE REOPENED for CHANGING and SHOWERING, EXCEPTION, the FAMILY RESTROOM will remain STAFF ONLY to help with directional flow at this time.
- WE REQUIRE THAT ALL STUDENTS SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE WATER. PARENTS/GUARDIANS will be RESPONSIBLE to shower off their child(ren) and have them ready for their teacher ON TIME.
- WE STILL ASK THAT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING any type of SICKNESS, SYMPTOMS or have been EXPOSED TO COVID, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY. Give our front office a call for a makeup swimming class.
- There will NOT BE A LIMIT on Parents/Guardians coming to the pool to watch their Child(ren)'s swimming class.
- REQUIRED TO CALL AND RESERVE A SPOT FOR WATER EXERCISE AND OPEN SWIM
CASUAL SWIMMING LESSONS:
We offer casual lessons if you are currently not on the schedule or want to add more pool time. Casual lessons are a one time private lesson with a teacher and cost $25. There is not a discount for multiple classes or students. These type of lessons can be scheduled 7-10 days in advance. When a student misses class, we are able to fill that spot with another swimmer. Give the front office a call at 513-515-8468 to schedule. Casuals are not available online.
SUMMER TRAVEL LESSONS:
WE OFFER HOME LESSONS AND ACCEPTED COMMUNITY POOL LESSONS!
If you would like more information or would like to schedule some of these lessons, please give our front office a call at 513-515-8468.
YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?!:
Woohoo, starting Sunday, May 2, we will be having Birthdays again. There are a few COVID restrictions...
- BIRTHDAYS will be offered on SUNDAYS. No Weekdays, Fridays or Saturdays.
- ONLY 10 PARTICIPANTS, WHICH INCLUDES THE BIRTHDAY CHILD.
- The parent/guardian will fill out a WAIVER at the FRONT OFFICE.
- ONLY PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF THE BIRTHDAY CHILD are ALLOWED IN THE PARTY ROOM during pizza, cake, ice cream and present opening.
- Each child will need to BRING THEIR OWN TOWEL AND BE DRESSED IN A SWIM SUIT for the party. The kids will be allowed to change into dry clothes for party room activities.
Give the front office a call at 513-515-8468 when you are ready to book your party. More Party info here >>
Reminder that we can do any theme and cannot wait to celebrate with you soon.
UPDATE YOUR RECORDS:
Please update your records to reflect our new website address and emails...